Nowadays industrial roofing offers us many innovative designs from which a great project can be conceived. There are find very diverse architectural views which offer solutions to very important problems such as watertightness, and thermal and sound protection.
TRANSMETAL has a lot of experience manufacturing different types of roofs having carried out this type of work in housing, malls, hospitals, schools, sports centres and refurbishments among others.
Industrial roofing is increasingly being used inside all types of buildings. One of the biggest advantages that it offers in comparison with the traditional type is the possibility of combining lightness and aesthetics within the same construction solution. It doesn´t require a strong gradient in order to perfectly drain, and at the same time, demands less maintenance. With a lower weight per square metre, it allows for a greater distance between supports and is quicker to make and assemble .
French Station – Barcelona
Mall – Barcelona
These are some of our roofing solutions:
SINGLE SHEET ROOF
- Enclosures where galvanized or pre-lacquered corrugated sheets are used.
- This is used in places which do not need insulation.
SANDWICH-TYPE ROOF IN SITU
- Roofing formed with an inferior sheet, intermediate insulation, a metal separation profile (omega) and finally an exterior metal sheet.
- There are different possibilities for the finish of the exterior sheet, as well as for the thickness of the insulation between the interior of the sheets.
- Thanks to the separation profile an air pocket is formed between the inferior and superior sheet.
- It is possible to carry this out both in single sheet roofs and sandwich-type roofs in situ.
SANDWICH-TYPE PANEL ROOF
- Roofing formed by a premanufactured panel made up of an inferior sheet, interior insulation attached to the panel and a superior sheet.
- Different thicknesses of insulation.
- The panel is self-supporting.
- Roofing made up of a base sheet with insulation on top of it and an exterior waterproofing.
- The waterproofing can have diverse finishes with asphalt or sintéticas sheets, rubber or polypropylene.
- Great watertightness and and performance for roofing of large stores.
- It is easy to incorporate accessories in the roof such as skylights and smoke and heat ventilators.
- The cellular polycarbonate plates allow the most to be made of natural light in multiple applications. They are shock proof, light and provide thermal insultation between 2 and 3.6 W/m² K, depending on the model and allow a great visual quality as well as being highly fire proof. The applications can be in industrial or commercial buildings, sports facilities, residential constructions and light patios.
CLAMPED ROOF (KALZIP SYSTEM)
- We are Kalzip authorized installers. This type of roofs of modern architecture offer a wide range of possibilities in regard to materials and forms. We can offer such great materials such as steel, zic or aluminium. There are no limits for the design and a maximum guarantee of watertightness. The versatility of the system allows all types of curves at the bottom of the construction, making easier the creation of long lengths without breaks or joins, with variable widths and radius.
WATERPROOFING AND THERMAL INSULATION
As part of the construction packet of each type of roof we can make them waterproof with different types of sheets, whether they are asphalt aluminium, bituminous, polymeric or butyl sheets.
On the other hand we can incorportate diverse thermal insulations, the most common being: polyurethane (PUR), polyisocyanurate (PIR) and fireproof rock wool.
Please consult our technical department and they will advise you about the best construction system of roofing to be developped and the type of waterproofing and insulation to be incorporated.