The cladding of a building is the image that you present to the world, therefore it is very important in a construction project. It is important to maintain it in a good state especially if it is an old building and to renew it when necessary, with aim of refreshing its look. If it is a new construction we should study all of the options that we can find in the market and think about the best formula so that the new facade offers the best image.
The construction of cladding projects allow for multiple options in terms of the budget as well as in the final finish, quality and design.
TRANSMETAL can carry out multiple variations of cladding, collaborating with the client in all aspects from start to finish, carrying out all the technical details and final execution. At all times we will advise the client about the best design and material to choose.
Mall - La Jonquera
These are some of our facade solutions:
Single sheet cladding
- Enclosure made up of a corrugated metal galvanized or pre-lacquered steel sheet.
- No need for interior insulation.
- Cheap enclosure.
- Possibility of different finishes.
Sandwich cladding in situ
- Enclosures made up of a metal interior sheet, interior glass fibre insulation or rock wool, placing the metal intermediate separators and finally finished off with an exterior sheet.
Cladding with a metal base plate
- Enclosure very similar to the sandwich in situ.
- The first layer is made upp of the metal base plate which is located in the interior. Then we place the insulation and it is finished off with an exterior sheet.
- The exterior sheet can be placed in a horizontal or vertical position, according to the aesthetic criteria.
- The base plate used in the first layer can be flat or perforated with different characteristics of the thermal and sound insulation, in accordance with the project's needs.
Cladding sandwich panel
- Enclosure made up of steel sheets with an intermediate layer made up of insulation.
- Different possibilities for the sheet finish.
- Very quick to assemble.
- It is possible to place the sheets in a horizontal or vertical position.
- The ventilated facades are used a lot because of their thermal, sound and aesthetic advantages.
- An air pocket is created between the exterior part of the facade and the external face of the interior wall of the building next to its insulation.
- It is made up of a support or wall of the building + thermal insulation + mooring system + air pocket exterior panelling (the skin of the building).
- There is a possibility of different materials for the finish of the exterior panelling.
- The air pocket allows the air to circulate which allows to adapt better the interior temperature of the building to the season, allowing an important amount of energy saving.
- Facades with a great finish with the best possible look.
- Made up of panels of a big format but which are very light.
- The panel incorporates two sides of steel galvanized or lacquered steel sheets and an interior insulation.
- Very quick to assemble.
- A wide range of possible designs.
Housing - Barcelona